Jan 19, 2021
Brian Mayer talks with relationship coach Emily Hill about
forgiveness. This is a topic that is a difficult one for lots
of us to grasp and understand. So happy to her back on the
podcast as she talked about relationships and mental health
on Episode 161 so feel free to check
that one out as well. We hope you are inspired by today’s
message. For more information and additional resources please
visit our website at http://www.theremarriedlife.com
- In your opinion what is Forgiveness?
- What is Forgiveness not? For example does forgiveness
mean you trust again?
- Can/Should someone forgive before they are ready? Or is
it a process?
- Why do some people have a more difficult time
- Talk about Your Experience Working with helping people forgive
after divorce or breakup?
- Is forgiving oneself just as important?
- What else would you like the audience to know about
- Talk about your Facebook group and anything else you
might like the listener to know about you.
Thanks For Listening!
- With so many things that take time in our lives, I more
grateful than you know that you took time to listen to this podcast
- If you liked this episode and believe that it would be
beneficial to a friend, family member, or colleague, please share
it using the social media buttons on this page.
Remarried Life Facebook Groupis a community of people just like
you who get and give support. Please join today!
As always remember that marriage is not something you have, it
is something you do. Talk to you next week unless you are
binge listening in the future in which case I will talk to you in
about a minute! Take care.