Aug 29, 2017
Today, we look at the divorce and remarriage journey from a woman’s
perspective. My guest today is my wife Heather Mayer.
She talks all about the difficulties her separation and divorce
caused her, but how she was ultimately able to overcome through her
faith in God, through supportive friends and family, and most all
her positive attitude.
- Heather discusses how her divorce caused feelings of failure.
- A breast cancer scare occurred while she was single and added
to the difficult time she faced.
- The combination of the divorce and breast cancer caused
financial issues that she had to work through. She was able
to keep the home she owned through her faith that God would work it
and through her own perseverance.
- Heather talks about friends, family, pets, hobbies, and her
connections at church that helped sustain her during this
- She was determined to work through her fear and bitterness
toward men to move on to a new relationship. She did not rush
this process but ultimately realized if she did not work through
this that she would remain stuck in bitterness.
- To connect with Heather, contact her here. I’ll
make sure she gets back in touch with you soon!
Thanks For Listening!
- With so many things that take time in our lives, I more
grateful than you know that you took time to listen to this podcast
- If you liked this episode and believe that it would be
beneficial to a friend, family member, or colleague, please share
it using the social media buttons on this page.
- It would be extremely helpful, it you would consider leaving a
rating and review on
iTunes as it will help the podcast reach others who need help
in rebuilding life and relationships.
Remarried Life Facebook Group is a community of people
just like you who get and give support. Please join today!